JAMIESON IMMUNE SUPPORTING MEAL KIT
The Jamieson Immune Supporting Meal kit includes:
- One delicious, immune-focused meal
- One month free of Jamieson’s My Vitamins, a personalized monthly subscription, when you purchase a 3 month subscription
- An educational pamphlet filled with immune-supporting tips
- Plus, the first 20 people who order this meal will also receive Jamieson’s must-have immune product, Cold Fighter
Kale, spinach salad, roasted sweet potatoes, boiled eggs, pumpkin seeds, roasted walnuts, feta, and a sesame, honey and ginger dressing
- Kale: Kale is among the most nutrient-dense foods on the planet. It contains a good amount of vitamin A, C, and B6.
- Spinach: Spinach contains vitamin A, vitamin C and zinc; all are required to support a healthy immune system.
- Sweet potatoes: Sweet potatoes are a good source of vitamin C, and also have great amounts of beta carotene, which your body can transform into vitamin A. Both vitamin A and C are important for healthy immune function.
- Eggs: Eggs are a power house of nutrients. They are a perfect form of protein as well as being one of the few foods that naturally contain vitamin D which is important for immune function. Eggs also contain zinc, vitamin A and the antioxidants lutein and zeaxanthin.
- Walnuts: Walnuts are made up of 15% protein and are an excellent source of several vitamins and minerals including vitamin E an important antioxidant.
- Pumpkin seeds: Pumpkin seeds contain a lot of antioxidants as well as vitamin K and zinc.
Ginger: Although most well known for helping with nausea, it is also traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as an expectorant and cough suppressant to help relieve bronchitis as well as coughs